This module of social case management prepares students become able to manage social cases at Micro level of social work practice. Through different theories, students learn how to assess multi-faceted problems of clients, and then they will intervene as partners to help clients find adequate solution by applying different methods and counselling approaches. From this module, students will become also able to determine advocacy strategies for child and woman rights.
It is composed of three units such as:
- Micro social work theories
- introduction to counselling
- advocacy for woman and child rights.
- Teacher: HAKIZIMANA LUCIEN
- Teacher: GENEREUSE MUKAYISENGA
- Teacher: Alexandre Ntezimana